FlandersBio is the umbrella organisation for the Life Sciences and Biotechnology sector in Flanders. Their website is an important asset for communicating with the biotech sector in Flanders.
- Design and develop an interactive website, driven by a flexible CMS, customised to FlandersBio's specific needs
- Build an easy-to-use navigation structure that is SEO friendly, enabling the FlandersBio webmaster to add and reorganize pages and widgets throughout the entire website
- Provide a streamlined process for FlandersBio members to gain access to the member center thus allowing smooth updates of their company information.
- Integrate Campaign Monitor in the ExpressionEngine CMS to generate daily e-mail campaigns.
- Several ExpressionEngine add-ons were integrated to turn the CMS into a tailor made solution that perfectly fits FlandersBio's needs
- The ExpressionEngine templating system was used to publish, send and monitor e-mailing campaigns via Campaign Monitor from within the CMS
- The FlandersBio webmaster can dynamically add pages and widgets throughout the entire website to improve intuitive navigation and to maximize conversion rates on landing pages
- Six months after the website launch, the number of registered (fee paying) FlandersBio members grew with 25%