E-Learning gives you and your company the opportunity to teach your employees and workers anything, anytime and anywhere at their own pace.
Multimedia and e-learning solutions are becoming as popular as traditional methods. Our experience taught us that these solutions are very effective and bring a lot of benefits when applied correctly. Today this is one of the most important challenges of our company.
What is e-learning?
E-learning technology allows information to be packaged in a more accessible, customised, learner-centric format. This can lead to reduced training costs, easier access to educational materials, increased opportunities for collaboration, and greater accountability.
E-learning is a very effective solution for presenting data (text, sound, animation, picture-video) on an interactive way towards partners, customers, colleagues or suppliers. Distinction is made between commercial and internal communication. Below we mention some of the most popular e-learning solutions being used today.
Commercial communication (Sales & Marketing)
- Guidelines for sales presentations
- Interactive presentation on fairs
- Prospecting tool
- Reference guide for products
- Simulations and testing of products
- Support of quality control
- Improving customer service
Internal communication (Human Resources, Training)
- Interactive training and support
- Acquisition of knowledge & skills
- Technical training and knowledge testing
- Interactive presentation for internal communication
- Interactive manual
- Measurement of the learning process